\ EID Mubarak- History of Eid - Bestiny

Translate

Breaking

Wednesday, 5 June 2019

EID Mubarak- History of Eid

Eid Mubarak


Hello friends and  the family, have a little time to interact throughout life. That's why a lot of friction might occur between families. The Lebaran moment was the right moment to apologize. The apology can be in the form of congratulations to Eid Fitri as follows:

Speeches For Friends Who Have Not Met Long

For all the times that we have spent before when we can still hold each other together. Visiting each other so easily without a doubt. Even though we are far apart now, but you are always the most beautiful part of my memories.
And the distance that only makes a break in the body. Sin and mistakes can still flow as hearts are not always protected. The world that is small with progress is getting ahead, making mischievous whispers quickly reach your ears. It hurts accidentally and just happens.
So sincerely with a very pure heart and nuances, I apologize profusely. Hopefully, my heart and heart will be clean again. friendship is tight again even though we cannot stare at each other. Happy Eid al-Fitr 1500 H, minal aidin wal faizin.

Sayings to best friends

To the far away, your handshake became a sad exorcist in my life. The time we have spent together, certainly provides a very sufficient space for me to sin. Through words, or actions and perspectives that hurt you.
Although sometimes negligent not because of deliberate planned. Mistakes among humans become a barrier to the grace and guidance of Allah SWT. I hereby congratulate Eid al-Fitr 1500 H, may the reward and forgiveness of Allah's swt give us. And our friendship can continue forever.
Hopefully we will get the shade of love and love from Rabb Allah SWT. Become a servant who walks on the path he has outlined. Go to Jannah and be happy forever.

Sayings of Eid to Little Friends

Every day in childhood we fill each other, visit and try to keep together. but life will not allow us forever in such circumstances. The more mature the responsibilities that must be completed. Too many dreams that ask to be realized.
To you, my best friend, congratulations Eid al-Fitr 1500 H. May I and you be forgiven servants. And can continue to worship erode sin and cultivate merit, met with the upcoming Eid.
With more thick faith and devotion without but. Become a warm self by the splash of His love. Taqabbalallaahu minnaa wa minkum taqabbal yaa kariim wa ja'alanaallahu wa iyyakum minal 'aaidiin wal faaiziin wal maqbuulin kullu'ammin wa antum bi khair.

Sayings of Eid to Far Friends

On the other side you have found your new life. the people I pray for will complement your present life. Here I always pray for the best for friends, where to lean on complaints.
Although the TV series that we always see together years ago is over, but I hope not with our friendship. Hopefully I and you can continue to strengthen each other and spread smiles. Both walk on the path that Allah has blessed. With full special 'covered in His love.I

 congratulate Eid al-Fitr 1500 H, forgive all my mistakes my best friend. Thus I have forgiven you. Taqabbalallaahu minnaa wa minkum taqabbal yaa kariim wa ja'alanaallahu wa iyyakum minal 'aaidiin wal faaiziin wal maqbuulin kullu'ammin wa antum bi khair.

Congratulations on Poetic Eid al-Fitr

Happy Eid greetings
A deep and profound style of language is a characteristic of a poem. This will be very touching if used as a language in the congratulations of Eid al-Fitr. The atmosphere of Eid will be more exciting with the language of delivering poetic speech. Making these sayings is not difficult either. Here's an example:

Congratulations for Short Poetic Eid Al-Fitr

Engraved hope in prayer
To those above there a high plea floats
Like clear water cleaning stains
I hope my apology can erase sin
Going with certainty to a very sacred goal
Become a chosen person and get the grace we hope for
Glowing self-forgiveness as big as the ocean
Seresik blue sky without clouds
Clean with soothing bright lights
Captive to every soul with full devotion
Congratulations on Eid al-Fitr, apologize both physically and mentally

Congratulations on Poetic Long Eid Al-Fitr

To the time I never knew where he stopped me
End all stories with all guilt that always stops
Lacing the heavy load step continued to hamper me so I waited for it to happen
Sailing the ship that I rode across was so bad
Dreams to eternal sanctity, oh, is it possible
If it is my fault, this boat will continue to wave
If you don't apologize, make my ship wider and bigger with holes
Time is very good, but not in practice that I realized was enthroned
As if digging for the hell I occupy
Width and stretch
Sorry you were the rain that put out the fire
Your anger stirs me up in destruction
I will humbly prostrate myself
Pride makes the self stunt in God's eyes
Don't want to budge to make you walk away
Let me sway in the folly that I have begun
With this I will reach your hand for my kiss
Look down silently at the sins that the earth is no longer able to accommodate
Happy Eid, a speck of your forgiveness is the most beautiful gift that I hope for

Congratulations on Eid Al-Fitr Using Pantun

Happy Eid greetings
Pantun is a style of language that can be used on many occasions. Included also can be used to congratulate Eid al-Fitr.
Speeches using pantun will be more striking because it is more personalistic. Especially if the pantun is his own work. Examples of Eid greetings with pantun:

Sayings of Eid with Rhythm Themed Jenaka

Escape master does not lock
The dating horse he ran
It's finished fasting for 30 days
Tomorrow is a beautiful victory day
On the vast expanse it leaned back
Fallen trees become lying down
Listen, takbir is being heard
Let's apologize

Speech Eid with Pantun themed Haru

The ship was swallowed by the vast sea
The waves are high and fierce throwing anchor
Tomorrow we get victory day
After full fasting and lust killed
The sky is orange but still creates bright light
A greeting from the soft sea was conveyed
Tears are now flooded
It's not the grief you should write
The sea turmoil is increasingly uncertain making the dark become muted
Although tomorrow the world is over, I will paddle the boat
Ramadhan went in exchange for deep desire
Hope you and I get to him next year
Drawings of paintings through clouds
In the high sky He described a beautiful smile
Happy Eid Mubarak, friend
I'm sorry I hoped

Eid greetings with long pantun

Stare at the beach facing the reef
Sitting dazed on the beach
Resist our lust for war
A full month is over
Spend our time relaxing
Coconut trees march gently
Brother climbed sister picking right
The time has come for us on Fitri day
Hope I'm sorry I convey
In the afternoon bring a lantern
The lantern goes dark to replace the twilight
Brotherhood let's take care
Forgiving is the key

Eid greetings with Short Pantun

Going home with hundreds of chests
By boat along the long distance, longing for longing
Happy Eid Fitri a true friend
Miss me hugging your warm body tightly

Happy Eid al-Fitr greetings for parents

Happy Eid greetings
Throughout the life of a child, even though all his assets and energy are used to repay a favor to his parents, surely that will never be enough.
Especially if parents become hurt by the behavior of children. Apology when Eid through congratulatory Eid is the media sincerely apologize. Can be done by saying as follows:

Sayings of Eid Al-Fitr To Parents Mixed Poetry

Heaven and earth bear witness that tears have fallen down
To the night whistling on the worn-out prayer rugs
Save sorrow, only to be shared by the two
Between the still nights, silence and cold does not stop all of this
With all your heart you keep whispering
"I hope our children"
Complaining, with aching pain
Accompanied by chanting mantra to open the door of the sky
For that, believe me
Heaven and earth dare to testify to it
Noble humans never stop to pray
Persuading the sky gives its power to the fruit of love
Be brave that our Lord's promise will never be broken
Noble humans will shine as the world disappears
To the father and mother, congratulations Eid al-Fitr, apologize both physically and mentally. With sincerity, hopefully the father and mother forgive. Hopefully there is always given health and safety, and shelter from Allah.
The open sky door will give light to the father and mother, with God's promise for heaven. For this reason, forgive me, for all words that are not pleasing, for all the arguments that have been said.

Sayings of Eid Al-Fitr To Parents Mixed Pantun

The sun rises brightly
The afternoon became hot, ferocious and ferocious
Tomorrow's Eid has arrived
Bring mercy and victory
Reigning in the sky until dusk arrived
Back to sleep in the dark without its rays
Please forgive me
Your child is aware of a lot of sins
To the ladies and gentlemen, I congratulate Eid al-Fitr 1500 H. I realize with full awareness how many sins I have committed. Words that hurt the heart of the father and mother.
Behavior that is not in accordance with what you have taught and hoped for. Disappointment for the disappointment I have given. However, not the slightest bit of anger became a response to all the stains I scolded.
After the month of Ramadan, hopefully it will be a new, more beautiful start for all of us. With faith that is many times stronger. And our relationship is getting closer. Minal aidin wal faizin, to the father and mother, apologize both physically and mentally.

Sayings of Eid al-Fitr to weighty parents

I never thought that being a parent was this difficult. Being a parent is a profession for life, seven days a week and 24 hours a day. Do not imagine how before mother and father took care of me and my brothers and sisters in the midst of all the crushes that existed.
If I replace all my life and what I have, it will never be enough to pay off everything. I'm sorry I can't go home in Eid this time. with this beautiful moment, I congratulate Eid Fitri 1500 H.
Minal aidin fal faizin apologizes both physically and mentally, for the rest of my life who has not been able to be a proud child. May Allah always bestow mercy and protection on you ladies and gentlemen.

Congratulations on Eid Al-Fitr through Social Media

Happy Eid greetings
Social media is a gathering place and meeting with relatives, friends and relatives. Even the intensity of communication through social media becomes more frequent than direct interaction.
Social media can be used as a means to congratulate Eid al-Fitr. Eid greetings from Eid through social media have a characteristic that is short, weighty sayings such as:

Personal Speech

Mistakes to make black stains in the heart that are blocked from divine blessing. Tucked into a natural lie word every lip movement that has no rhythm. Painful nudging behavior, pushing accidentally. Complaining the wound even though the restrained silence did not issue a complaint.
Even though it knocked on the door and shook hands as if it was impossible to do. But the word sorry will be able to say through the distance that is so far apart. Sorry, physically and mentally, and welcome the victory. Become a lucky servant and get the promised reward.
Having a light that pierces the sky as an illustration of virtue. Giving blessings to the salvation of eternal life. Minal aidin wal faizin may Allah's forgiveness be with us.

Speech Aimed at the Group

Although distance does not allow each other to stare at each other. Hands that cannot be mutually acting are not obstacles to forgiveness that will be conveyed. I congratulate Eid al-Fitr 1500 H, apologize both physically and mentally to all friends. Many mistakes as long as we know each other from me please forgive me.

There is no self that is always right without ever making mistakes. And no mouth says things that are always pleasant. And the behavior with soothing rhythms. On the contrary I have forgiven all my friends. Hopefully the relationship will continue to be intertwined and stronger. So that it can be a good intermediary to Allah's blessings.

Happy Eid al-Fitr by using a mixture of Arabic

Eid al-Fitr
Islam is always synonymous with Arabic, where this is the mother tongue of the Muslim holy book of the Qur'an. The use of Arabic in Eid greetings can also be meant by prayer by quoting verses from the Qur'an or based on the hadith of the Prophet. Here's an example:

Congratulations on Eid Al-Fitr Mixed with Long Arabic

Minal aidin wal daizin, this self-humiliation is too wrong and sin always continues to accompany. Speech that does not please the heart, an unpleasant action is this self-image. on a day full of forgiveness, it will be even better if we forgive each other.
Taqabbalallaahu minnaa wa minkum taqabbal yaa kariim wa ja'alanaallahu wa iyyakum minal 'aaidiin wal faaiziin wal maqbuulin kullu'ammin wa antum bi khair.
Happy Eid Al-Fitr 1500 H, hopefully being a lucky servant is part of us all. Hopefully forgiveness is always open, and the wisdom that flows is endless.

Happy Eid Mubarak Mixed Short Arabic

Happy Eid al-Fitr, our family said taqabbalallaahu minnaa wa minkum. Sorry, sorry and inwardly for all the wrongs and sins that we have committed. To welcome a new day, new hope and a more uplifting spirit of worship.
With a pure beginning, white without stains again. May happiness and forgiveness always be with us all. Increasing worship and heavenly light are increasingly becoming apparent.

Happy Eid greetings based on the speaker

Eid al-Fitr
Sometimes the greeting of Eid al-Fitr does not only come from the person. But it can be used to represent a certain family or group of organizations. The following is an example of the difference in speech delivered:

Speech From Personal

After the passing of the holy month of Ramadan, Eid al-Fitr became the culmination of victory for all of us. Flying the flag of piety that is not eroded and the struggle is not over. The passing month of Ramadhan did not take as well as the fortress of Tawheed which had been awakened strongly.
I am fully aware that it is impossible to be holy from all sins. It is impossible for humans to never make mistakes. As the victory comes after fasting for 30 days. I say sorry inwardly for all my mistakes.
Taqabbalallaahu minnaa wa minkum taqabbal yaa kariim wa ja'alanaallahu wa iyyakum minal 'aaidiin wal faaiziin wal maqbuulin kullu'ammin wa antum bi khair.
Happy Eid al-Fitr, I hope we are servants who get blessings and ages that are not in vain. Obtaining the shade of mercy from the high heavens, forgiven all his sins. The victory day witnessed a better life for Tawheed.

Sayings from the family

Having arrived at the end of Ramadan, tomorrow the fasting day is not done. Interpret each struggle with victory. The promise that heaven descends will never be forgotten. That heaven is not only a relationship with a perfect God. But also with no sin among fellow humans.
With this, our family congratulates Eid al-Fitr, sincerely and humbly begging, forgiving our sins and mistakes. Both the sins and mistakes that we did intentionally or unintentionally.
We fully realize that there will be no smooth life without hurting. Intention to connect with friendship may be a way that is open to forgiveness from Him. Happy victory day, Eid al-Fitr day 1500 H.

Group Speech

There is no perfect behavior without blemish, the life of a man who has no sin. Interacting is very possible to make yourself wrong. Before forgiveness is given, there will be a dark day threatening all trips.
For that I represent a large family of CV. Beautiful Puspita wishes you a happy Eid al-Fitr. Sorry, physically and mentally, may all our deeds be accepted and forgiveness from Allah always be poured out.
Beginning with a good day, forgiving one another will feel beautiful. Although not shaking hands. But may all mistakes and sins merge with the day of victory.

Those are some examples of Eid's congratulations that can be conveyed to friends, family and parents. By using any media, Eid Fitri's congratulations are judged by intention and sincerity.
Congratulating Eid al-Fitr is a form of caring, sincere forgiveness-forgiveness and a means of connecting with fellow Muslims.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nothing happens without a Reason
Make Something out of it.